Monday, April 5, 2010

The Importance of changing our system

Many voters, including myself have lost faith in our present system. It is severly broken, and there is much talk about fixing it, but the unemployment rate in California remains about the same. People can barely feed their family on the Unemployment Security check. What gets me is that while our general populace is languishing some state workers continue to receive hefty bonuses and are not willing to take a salary cut. Why not? They should be the very ones to lead the way in helping to balance our state budget. This is why I am running for fifth district assembly. I want to help bring about the necessary changes to get our state back on its feet. We must quit talking about it and do something about it! If you vote for me you will see action!
The time is now, not two years from now.

Your's for a better California,

Donald Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment