Friday, April 2, 2010

Vote for Donald

Dear Friend:

My name is Donald Thompson, and it is my intention to run for the fifth district assembly seat of the state of California The reason for my candidacy is that I have deep concerns about the fifth district and our state. I am proud to be a repuplican.

My top priority is to remedy our awful economy. Thousands of individuals have lost their jobs, their homes, their businesses, their vehicles, and more importantly their self-worth. The system is severly broken and needs to be repaired quickly so that once again people can experience prosperity and renew their faith in themselves and state leaders.

Legislatures have failed us seeking to advance themselves rather than the concerns of their constituents. This is unacceptable. If elected to the legislature I will put the people in the fifth district first. I will do what is right regardless of the cost. I will listen to your concerns and seek to implement them. I am experienced, honest hardworking.

My goal is to create jobs, help people stay in their homes, help small business owners to survive and improve the educational system from a below average rating to an "A" rating.

I am not a professional politician, and to tell you the truth, I do not believe most voters wish to elect professional politicians. It is time to make a clean sweep of the legislature, and put people in
who truly care about their constituents rather than their own survival. That is what I am all about.

I am interested in starting a grassroots movement, and if you are interested in climbing aboard you are welcome. Please examine my platform, and then I would appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I will listen to all comments and respond. If you wish to help with my campaign or make a donation, please contact me.

Let us unite together for a new California!

Donald Thompson, Candidate
Fifth District Assembly
website: http://donaldthompsonforassembly.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment